Timber cladding is a superior option to give your home depth and individuality.
Along with a natural look, the versatility and strength of timber is a long-lasting durable choice. With the right specification, planning, design and finishing processes, timber cladding will deliver a construction of premium strength, solid fire ratings, acoustic and thermal performance. Garde timber can produce all products to your custom specification. When choosing timber cladding boards there are a few points that should be considered:
- Availability of the timber and how much it costs, as well as availability and cost of alternative timbers
- Ease of initial installation and ongoing maintenance time and costs
- Specific climate and thermal performance for the building and area
- Whether the architectural build needs any extra structural strength, which only certain types of timber cladding can provide
- Building, land and commercial laws for local and statutory requirements.
Contact us for further assistance and information.